I am very excited about this new distraction, and I don't feel so bad about it. I am writing, right?
Well here it goes. I am going to tell you (ALL of you, I know there are so many of you that are so interested in my life) about my current obsessions.
Pumpkin. A couple weeks ago my roommates and I had a "pumpkin party." This consisted of pumpkin sweaters, pumpkin decorations, pumpkin punch, and most importantly: pumpkin food. There was pumpkin risotto, pumpkin whoopies, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin punch and... (I saved the best for last) PUMPKIN PIZZA. Seriously incredible.
pumpkin pizza:
We cooked the pumpkin by cutting it into small squares, peeling it, drizzling it with a little bit of olive oil and roasting it in the oven for about 20 minutes. We then sauteed thinly cut onions in a little bit o' o-oil and brown sugar. Slapped the onions, pumpkin, some herb goat cheese, and fresh mozzarella on the crust, cooked for 10 minutes, and topped it off with some chives. DELISH, to say the least.
Plastic Beach. The Gorillaz kill it, I have been listening to this album nonstop, a good one to play all the way through. My favorites are Stylo, Plastic Beach, and Superfast Jellyfish. Check it out yo.'
Pretty Lights. TWO WEEKS. Could not be more excited. Not only am I excited for the actual concert, but Max will be joining me, which will make for a great weekend. Also, Pretty Lights means that Thanksgiving is only days away. I can not wait to give thanks with all the Juneau babies.
Well, population genetics and lunch call my name. I have a midterm tomorrow which I should probably be a little bit more stressed out about. I'm sure I'll be back when some more procrastination is order.
No comments:
Post a Comment